Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How's My Tweeting?

This post is mainly for my tweeps (the people that follow me on Twitter), but is also for my facebook friends because both my tweets (the updates I post to Twitter) and this blog are forwarded to Facebook.

I can be followed at:
http://twitter.com/roneyii

According to Twitter, I'm being followed by 62 people.
I have reason to beleave that most of them are not spammers. If that's true, that's the most I've had.
And I would like to know your opinion.
How am I doing?
Do you like what I'm saying?
Why did you start following me?
Why are you *still* following me?

Some of you may have noticed a lack of Brightkite check-ins. Do you care?

Anything you would like to hear more/less about?

And any other comments or suggestions are welcome.
I really want to know what y'all think.

No comments: