Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Significant Other Action Figures/Dolls

So I was listening to the radio last night, and the DJ was commenting on a recent promo video released by Taylor Swift promoting her new album.
He said she had a Joe Jonas (one of The Jonas Brothers, and her ex b/f) doll. She's reported to have said that the doll comes with a cell phone so it can break up with other dolls-ouch!

I guess that's what happens when you're 18.

But it got me thinking. It's always nice to have a picture of your significant other. In your wallet, on your desk, even your cell phone. The same goes for pictures of your children.

But how cool would it be to have an action figure/doll!?

If my wife was immortalized in 6" of plastic, she'd be on display for sure. It would be the ultimate "remember me". Instead of being just another guy with a picture, I'd have a figurine adorning my workspace. People would walk by and inquire on the "toy", and I'd casually say "Oh, that's my wife".

----
I had written quite a bit more on the reverse side--why it would be weird, but the text got a little weird, so I deleted it.

No comments: