Friday, March 13, 2009

How I like my burgers

I enjoyed a really tasty $6 Burger from Hardee's today, so I figured I'd talk about it.

Every now and then, someone wil be kind enough to pick me up a sandwhich. I love sandwhiches. But I don't love certain toppings.
So if you want to buy me a sandwhich, this is the way to do it.

Go to Hardee's (or Carl's Jr.). Seriously. You *won't* be disapointed.

And I'll understand if you're not willing to spring for the $6 Burger. Just follow the rest. (and if you actually end up at Burger King, follow these too).

Cheese, bacon & ketchup.
That's it. That is all I want on top of that pattie. Maybe some jalapeños. Not everywhere has them.

Of course, you might not remember that. But PLEASE remember this: NO PICKLES!!!

Once again:


NO PICKLES!!!


If there were pickles on the sandwhich, I won't eat it. Period.


And now on to chicken sandwhiches.

Let's say you're going to Chick-fil-A. Just tell them no pickles, and pick up a few things of BBQ sauce. Simple. And I like the "fat chicken" lemonade. I also like Dr Pepper. No ice.

No comments: