Saturday, March 28, 2009

Now *that* is the type of reputation I want!

So a few days ago, I got a facebook message from a friend on facebook:

"Hey I've got a couple guys up here who are going to see STAR TREK in IMAX at midnight on opening day.. would you be willing to combine groups?"

Read it again. Go on, I'll wait.

Nowhere in there does he ask *if* I'm going to the Midnight showing. He starts with the assumption that I'm not only going to see "Star Trek", but that I *allready* have plans to do so.
The movie comes out on May 8th. I got this message in early March. That's about TWO months in advance.

And you know what? I allready had my babysitter set up and the night requested off from work.

A few days ago on Twitter, I had posted a pic of a "Beam-Up Badge" from my Froot Loops box. A friend asked me to post a pic of them *when* I collected them all.
He has no doubt in his mind that I will keep eating Froot Loops until I collect all 5.

Now *that* is the type of reputation that I want.

No comments: