Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16th, my "second" birthday

As many of you know, my birthday is on December 31st. All of you just said a phrase including the words "New Years".
And for some reason, whenever I try to make plans, everyone is allready busy.

I have to compete with some ball in New York.

Not only that, but it's less than a week after Christmas.
Nobody can afford to give a birthday present a week after Christmas.

Because of this (and other reasons), my friend Tym gave me a second birthday of April 16th. He stuck it in the middle of the summer, away from the distracting winter holidays.

Why he picked this exact date remains unknown.

But it just so happens that after he tried to free my birthday from the shadow of Christmas, I went put a wedding on the second. So now my birthday is in the same month as my anniversary.
But that's okay.

No comments: