Saturday, October 9, 2010

More on Trucking

Yesterday, I graduated from trucking school with a 96!

Woo!

So, now what?

Now that I have my CDL and am done with school, I need to get some on-the-job training.

Today is my first day as an employee (not student) of Stevens Transport.

As early as today, I will be assigned to a trainer and their truck.

Then for (at least) 35 days, I will be traveling all over the US and maybe even Canada learning the ways of the road warrior.

((Bring on the foursquare mayorships! ;-) ))

After that, I'll come back to Dallas for a few days. ((Ah, paperwork…))

I don't know what day I leave, or who I'll be stuck with.
I just hope my developer phone arrives before I ship out.

1 comment:

Alice Carback said...

I look forward to your foursquare check-ins to see all the different places you go! Safe journeys in your new job!