Sunday, February 1, 2009

T-Shirt Archival Project #tsap

Back when I was in high school, I spent my disposable income on T-shirts. Mostly, they were the kind with clever phrases on them.
I gave shirts as gifts, and recived some too.
Yes, high school & T-shirts went hand in hand.

While I don't go out searching the racks for that perfect shirt any more, I do wear a few of them. And I've noticed that they're getting old.

So, while you can still tell what it's supposed to be, I'm going to attempt to take a picture of one T-shirt a day until I've captured them all.

I may try to spice things up by tossing in one of my children's shirts every now and then.

To make things easier on me, I'll be trying to mark each pic with the hashtag #tsap. That way I can search twitter AND gmail.

Feel free to add coments to the pics as they go up. I would prefer that you commented on the picture itself, as opposed to a seperate message to me. This way, everyone can enjoy it.

As it stands now, the pics will be uploaded to Brightkite, flickr, MySpace, TwitPic, facebook, Picasa, and my gmail account.

Enjoy!

No comments: